Tuesday 27 May 2014

Product Review: Lacura Purify Exfoliating Wash

I thought I might share with you one of my holy grail bargain face products.  I have been using this product on and off for over 5 years now, after my sister recommended it.  It's been my go to product in between trying samples and other products which I've been recommended.  But every time when I'm back on the hunt for a new cleanser I turn to the good old Aldi Lacura Exfoliating Wash for oily skin.  

This product has the tiniest exfoliating beads and feels so great on my skin.  No matter how much make-up or daily build up I'm trying to remove from my face, I can guarantee this will make it feel amazingly clean.  I keep a tube of it in my shower and use it every time I'm in there without fail.  It's gentile enough that I can use it daily. I absolutely love it.  

What's even better is it's readily available at Aldi stores for only $3.99 for a 150ml tube.  One tube lasts me 2-3 months!

The product claims to do the following, and I can't fault it for one moment:
  • Gentle facial exfoliator containing microbeads for an effective deep pore wash
  • Use regularly to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells
  • Soap free, leaving your skin feeling invigorated and refreshed
  • contains Vitamin E & Provitamin B5
There's also a cleansing gel available which is aimed towards those with normal skin.  I've never tried it but if it's anything like the facial scrub, I assume it's great.

Cathie May
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment