Wednesday 28 May 2014

Product Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

I'm going to cut to the chase and start by telling you, this product has changed my life! I recently received the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel in my May BellaBox and it has been an absolute hit.  I have seen so many good reviews of this product but to be honest I'm on a mission to source great locally available products.  We'll this killed 2 birds with one stone, I got to try and fall in love with the product, and it's available via the BellaBox website.

This product goes on so smoothly and easily, has no scent and serious keeps your brows still ALL DAY! Without making them look stuck on like a muppet.

I don't know how I ever looked at my eyebrows before using this, let alone anyone else.  I cannot recommend this product highly enough.  
I'd love to hear if you've tried this product, if so what is your experience.  If not, do you have an alternative you love?

Cathie May
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment