Thursday 29 May 2014

Mini Haul: Chemist Warehouse Mayhem Sale Final Days

The chemist warehouse sale ends tonight and while stock is running extremely low I though I'd pop in last night to see if there were any last items worth grabbing... And of course there were.



Just a couple of items this time:

The first item I grabbed was the Maybelline ColourSensation high shine lip gloss in glisten up pink.  Maybelline is still 50% off and I picked up one of these glosses the other day and love it so I thought I'd grab another one if the had anymore in stock in colours I liked. And they did.

The next item I grabbed was a Maybelline Eye Studio Big Eyes compact in luminous turquoise.  I have read any great reviews in this, but I love so many other Maybelline products and the colours in this look great so I thought for 50% off! it's worth giving it a go.

The final product I got was the Bastie dry shampoo in original.   This is a holy grail hair air product of mine and again, while they were on special for $4.99, why wouldn't i.

I'll keep you updated on my thoughts on the Big Eyes compact as I use it.  Have you had any experience with this product? What's your impression of it? Love it? Hate it?

Cathie May
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, it his is my first blog, so I'm still getting into the groove of it. Loving it though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. 迷你倉

    ReplyDelete