Friday 23 May 2014

Haul: Chi Chi Nude Palette ++

Oops I did it again, went into Myer to pick up one palette and walked out with more. This time thanks to the Myer offer to spend $30 on any Chi Chi products and get the Fabulous & Flawless Foundation (valued at $29.95) FREE! So I figured, add the baked eye shadow I've been wanting anyway and off we go! 


The nudes palette has been on my wish list for so long, I can't wait to use it! I picked up the To The Moon & Back baked eyeshadow which is a great matte base.  And of course I got the foundation for free, I went with 5. Neutral Beige, for light to medium skin with neutral undertones.  It's the only foundation I have that doesn't have SPF in it so it may be a good one for events where I know photos are likely.  

I can't wait to try these products out, I'll let you know how they go.

Cathie May
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment